Amada EMLK Turret/Laser Combo
Utilizing state-of-the-art punch/laser technology, WECOM's Amada EMLK Turret/Laser Combo press combines the high punching speed and forming flexibility of an innovative turret punch press with the unlimited shape cutting capabilities of 3 late model laser combos. The result is minimum setups and extremely quick turnarounds, which is ideal for the high production of short-run sheet metal parts, particularly those that incorporate forming or have many holes.
APELIO Turret/Laser Combo
A comprehensive list of top-of-the-line machinery assures you of WECOM's commitment to maintaining a modern production environment that meets your unique tooling, fabrication and assembly demands. Same day quotations, computerized production scheduling, complete reverse engineering, JIT delivery, and 24-hour response are WECOM's guarantee of superb quality and service.
Following is a partial list of some of our hi-tech equipment:
- AMADA Shears, up to 14' x 1/4" Thick Steel
- AMADA Turret/Laser Combos
- AMADA High Speed Laser Cutting Machines
- AMADA CNC Turret Punch Presses
- Press Brakes, Including 4 AMADA Press Brakes up to 14' Long
- Autosert Hardware Insertion Presses
- Sciaky Spot Welders, 3PH/100kva, 1/8" to 1/8" Aluminum Capacity.
- Comet CNC Vertical Milling Center
- Nordson Encore Powder Coating System
WECOM consistently maintains and surpasses the highest standard of craftsmanship in the precision sheet metal manufacturing industry. We're prepared to handle all your custom manufacturing requests.
- CNC Laser Cutting (Includes Amada Turret/Laser Combos)
- CAD/CAM Engineering and Programming (With DXF, IGES & DWG File Transportability for Turret Punching, Laser Cutting & CNC Vertical Mill)
- Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication (Milling/Punching/Shearing/Stamping)
- MIG/TIG Welding Stations
- Spot welding including welding of 1/8 aluminum to 1/8 aluminum
- Electromechanical Assembly (Includes Hardware Insertion Presses, Riveters and Assembly Tables)
- Mechanical Burring and Polishing
- Premium Powder Coating
- MIL-C-5541 - Aluminum Chemical Film
- MIL-DTL-5541F - Aluminum Chemical Film Type 1
- In house chromate converstion
- Plating and Silk Screen Printing
- Partnership Manufacturing
- Packing and Packaging
- Quality Assurance and Certification
Metal Finishing Services
The Art of Metal Finishing
WECOM performs a wide range of metal finishing services to make your manufactured parts look their best.
- MIL-C- 5541 - Aluminum Chemical Film
- MIL-DTL- 5541F - Aluminum Chemical Film Type 1
- Lockheed Martin Company Approved Vendor
- In House Chromate Conversion for Aluminum (also known by trades names as "Irridite" or "Alodine" finishes.)
- WECOM INC’s Chromate Conversion Process conforms to MIL-DTL-5541 Type 1 Class 1A for Yellow and Class 3 for Clear
- WECOM INC’s Chromate Type 1 Process is approved for use by the Lockheed Martin Company
- Powder Coat Finishing
- Silk screening
The WECOM INC Quality System conforms to AS9003
WECOM INC is an approved vendor of the Lockheed Martin Company.
CAD/CAM Engineering and Programming
- IGES & DWG File Transportability for Turret Punching
- Laser Cutting
- CNC Vertical Mill